OMZEST was an early entrant in the field of Financial Services & Investments sector which is the backbone of industrial activity and economic growth of any nation. Besides the prestigious Oman International Bank (recently merged with HSBC Bank to form HSBC Bank Oman SAOG; the second largest Bank in the country), Group’s Insurance and Finance Companies cater to the various needs of Oman’s industry and its citizens. OMZEST was also the Main Promoter and Founder Shareholder of Oman Overseas Trust Bank (now known as Bank Muscat).
Besides the Financial Services, the Group has many Companies engaged in Investment Activities basically in Industrial and Services sector such as minerals, textile, real estate, medical services, logistics, etc.
The companies under this sector are:
- Al Khuwair Development & Services Co. LLC
- Bahar Oman Holdings LLC
- HSBC Bank Oman SAOG
- Muscat Finance Co. Ltd SAOG
- Muscat Insurance Company SAOC
- Muscat Life Assurance Company SAOC
- Muscat National Holding Company SAOG
- OMZEST Investment Division
- Oman Textile Holding Co. SAOG
- Oman Methanol Holding Co. LLC
- Personal Real Estate
- Wilayat Holding Co. Ltd. LLC