Truly Arabian, Truly World Class.
The National Detergent Company SAOG (NDC) is one of the leading FMCG companies in the Sultanate of Oman. NDC manufactures and distributes a wide range of highly reputed and successful brands covering various segments such as detergent powders, liquid detergents, soaps, shampoos, allied laundry aids and other household cleaners.
NDC began manufacturing and marketing soaps and detergents in 1981. It exports the range of products to all the GCC countries and markets in other Arab, African and Asian countries.
NDC believes in giving the best value for money to its consumers. Over the years, this very philosophy has helped the company build an expanding customer base and strong brand equity.
The Company has a well-equipped and full-fledged Research and Development Division which is constantly monitoring all existing and new products in the marketplace. It keeps track of technological developments in the industry and responds with appropriate improvements wherever necessary.
NDC was the first ISO 9001 certified soap and detergent company in the region and was re-certified as ISO 9001-2000 in 2000 and ISO 9001-2008 in 2005.
The company’s flagship brand BAHAR was voted as the “Greatest Brand” in the country, for the period 2010-2011, amongst 130 regional and multinational brands across categories, in the Brand Survey conducted by the Oman Daily Observer. In 2011, BAHAR was voted “Super brand” for the second consecutive year.
Omanisation is a key focus area in the organization, consistent with our social responsibilities. The present Omanisation level is around 42%.
NDC is committed to the pursuit of excellence and adherence to the highest quality standards in all its core activities. The company has also won numerous laurels for leadership in developing Omani products that are at par with some of the best international brands.
NDC is proudly Arabian, and Truly Word Class.
- 2010 – 2011: Voted “Superbrand” in Oman for the second consecutive year.
- 2011: “The Greatest Brand in Oman” in the category in Observer Brand Survey.
- 2009 – 2010: Voted “Superbrand” in Oman.
- 2010: “The Greatest Brand in Oman” in Observer Brand Survey.
- 2007: Oman Web Award winner.
- 1993, 2001, 2002, 2003: His Majesty’s Cup for the “Best Industrial Company” in 1993, 2001, 2002,2003.
- 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2011: His Majesty’s certificate for “Best Factory”.
- 1995: The only detergent and soap company in the GCC to achieve ISO 9001 Certification.
- 1991: DHL-Gulf News Award for one of the Best Industries in the GCC.
NDC Product Range
- Detergent powders: Bahar, Bahar Enzymatic, No 1 Action, Site, Sur, Ayam, Star.
- Dish Washing Liquids: Bahar, Bahar Ultra, No.1, Site, Ayam, Luv, Bliss.
- Fabric Care: Bahar Abaya.
- Toilet Soaps: Dzire Ultra, Sahar, Luv, Farah, Nada, Lumi, Lamia.
- Shampoos: Sahar, Sidr, Bliss.
- Fabric Softener: Bahar, Gentil, Luv.
- Hand wash liquid: Farah, Bliss, Luv.
- Floor Disinfectant: Bahar Clean, Pinex.
- Personal Care: Dzire Ultra Moisturizing Cream/Lotion, Petroleum Jelly, Hair Gel, Hair Oil.
- Others: Bahar Antiseptic, Bahar Dazzle Window cleaner, Bahar Bleach, Luv Air Freshner.
The National Detergent Company SAOG
P.O. Box No. 3104, Ruwi,
Postal Code : 112
Sultanate of Oman
Tel. : (968) 24493824 / 24490055
Fax : (968) 24492145