Established in 1986 with a clear vision to spur Oman into the ever growing and global technology realm, Zawawi Business Machines LLC has grown into a leading technology company providing comprehensive IT Solutions, Services, Network Infrastructure, Technology and Human Resources that will help and facilitate its clients to be more competitive and successful in this age of electronic business revolution. Zawawi Business Machines is actively engaged in enabling its clients to benefit from the enormous business potential created by the advent of e-business in the region. The Company strongly believes in building its operational policies, principles, guidelines and strategies on and around that of its internationally renowned and established business partners and associates.
ZBM is one stop for all IT solutions in Oman. ZBM offer complete range of solutions from desktop/server hardware, San storage, Products, Enterprise Applications & solution implementation and support. Our Consulting Service is focused on providing solutions that best fit an organizations needs and demands. Our motto is to provide professional consulting and solutions that best conform to the requirement.
In order to accomplish its vision, ZBM has partnered with leading international giants in the IT industry. The idea behind the same is to provide single point access to the customer to get the latest technology-based Total IT Solutions involving integration of different hardware / software platforms, geographically different places and to have on line, reliable and useful information without compromising on costs or information security. The partners in this unique association include Microsoft Gold Partnership, Oracle, Unisys, DELL, Sage, Logical Access, Juniper, VMWare.
Enterprise Infrastructure Solutions
The Next Generation Servers, Workstations And Laptops
Dell is driving simplicity to help you protect your IT investment
- Reduce the number of management consoles
- Embedded manageability
Dell is providing complete solutions so you can manage what matters to your business.
- Virtualization, Power, etc.
- Modular architecture– use only what you need
Dell helps you protect your investment by working with systems management partners and ISVs
- Out-of-the-box integration with many of the top systems management vendors
- We don’t compete, we collaborate with leading systems management vendors
Dell management is heterogeneous and is supporting 3rd party hardware instrumentation and tools. Dell Management Console discovers and manages 3rd party HW.
EMC – Tiered Storage Platform Offerings
- EMC Global Services provides the strategic guidance and technology expertise organizations need to address their business and IT challenges and accelerate the journey to private cloud.
- 14,000 service professionals and support experts worldwide plus global network of alliances, partners
- Proven methodologies, industry best practices, and knowledge derived from EMC’s 30-year information technology heritage
- End-to-end services for physical, virtual, and cloud environments
- Commitment to service excellence
EMC ProvenTM Solutions
- Address critical technology and business challenges
- Accelerate and maximize value from your business applications
- Leverage EMC expertise, best practices, and integrated solutions to meet business requirements
- Provide tested, documented, and demonstrable solutions with reference to architectures and best practices
- Utilize subject matter experts who work closely with customers and who fully support each EMC Proven solution
- Leverage deep, strategic relationships—including Cisco, Microsoft, SAP, Oracle, VMware, Brocade
ZBM Software Technology Solution Offerings
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Service Offering
IFS – Enterprise ERP Offering
- IFS is one of the world’s leading providers of component-based business software developed using open standards.
- Since 1983, IFS has been a provider of business applications focused on meeting the needs of selected industries.
- IFS operates in two areas: lifecycle management, where asset and product lifecycle management are critical issues, and midmarket ERP, which covers distribution and manufacturing in midsize companies.
Sage – Accpac& X3 ERP
Sage is a leading supplier of business management software and services to 6 million customers worldwide. From small start-ups to larger organisations, they make it easier for companies to manage their business processes.
Sage X3 Features
- International ERP solution designed for mid-market companies
- End-to-end process integrity and data consistency in your Webtop across the enterprise
- 360° Real-Time Business Insight
- Adapt roles / processes to your evolving environment, strategy and best practices
- Expand your development with an open and scalable infrastructure
Lawson – M3 ERP
Lawson M3 is an end-to-end integrated and platform-neutral suite of enterprise applications. It is built to eliminate dependencies on different IT system platform providers and maximize return on total IT investment. It is designed for companies seeking to avoid the costs of multiple proprietary business applications. By doing so, it simplifies your business.
- M3 consists of eight product suites which are the logical groupings of our applications and modules. It includes business applications covering Customer Sales and Service,
- Enterprise Asset Management, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Operations and Financial Management. The technology suites include Business Process Management and System Foundation.
- The whole solution is then supported by the integrated Lawson Enterprise Performance Management suite delivering management information and decision support for the whole organization.
3i Infotech – Orion ERP
- ORION Enterprise, which is an ERP II solutions offering, is meticulously structured to also meet your future needs in different processes ranging up to SCM, e-Procurement, e-Business and CRM applications.
- Backed by our strong standing in the ERP solutions market, ORION Enterprise integrates business processes across suppliers, partners, employees and customers to create for you, a more effective organization. It also provides the power to combine individualized customer and supplier management processes with transactional fluidity across organizations.
- Having worked with customers worldwide, our software specialists have gained significant experience in various business fields. This has resulted in the development of tailor-made ORION Enterprise options for various industries and processes such as Manufacturing, Contracting, Energy, Retail, Ports, and Distribution.
The ORION Advantage Suite
- The ORION Advantage is a ready-to-deploy, single-window, micro-verticalized ERP solution package. The package comprises hardware, operating system, database and a micro-verticalized ERP application. It is designed for Small and Medium Businesses (SMBs) to save costs, time and resources from day one, in order to deliver maximum ROI.
- With ORION Advantage, customers can take advantage of our strategic alliances with various technology leaders, by enjoying a range of special rates and service terms. ORION Advantage comes with pre-installed Oracle database, an HP dual processor Xeon
IT Service Management/ Asset Management Service offering Service Management
Service Management encompasses the delivery of a large breadth of IT services – including service request and incident management, problem, change and release management, and IT asset management, to name a few. Today’s employees in all industries depend heavily on the business systems and data center infrastructure that supports them. These business systems must be available to ensure peak employee productivity. The IT department relies on a growing set of service management tools, preferably integrated as a consolidated suite, to meet the rising business expectations.
- We provide ITIL based Service management solutions in IT Service management vertical that complies with ITIL Standards.
- We provide simple, easy-to-use IT Management products that are a must for every growing organization.
- These tools allow the application, network, database administrator to monitor their applications proactively without missing any probable problem through on time notification to make decisions before the real problem occurs.
Business Intelligence Technology Offering
Business Intelligence is # 1 priority for most established business enterprises. In this world of stiff corporate competition and advanced IT resources, quality business intelligence (BI) can make all the difference in your success. The top players in your industry have the tools—and know the rules—to be competitive. They have taken advantage of technology improvements that have vastly enriched their ability to obtain and use the information they collect to their benefit. The distinction between the best and the rest may depend on how effective their business intelligence system really is. Find out how you can streamline your business intelligence processes to match your precise business needs with an assessment and roadmap for business intelligence by ZBM. We are Partners & focus on Oracle Business Intelligence & Microsoft BI.
Content / Document Management System Service Offering
A document management system (DMS) is a computer system (or set of computer programs) used to track and store electronic documents and/or images of paper documents. The term has some overlap with the concepts of content management systems. It is often viewed as a component of enterprise content management (ECM) systems and related to digital asset management, document imaging, workflow systems and records management systems. We are partners with multiple vendors to provide the best fit solution that meets your business requirement.
DMS products that we offer:
BridgeSol – DMS & Business Process Workflow
BridgeSol is one of the leading Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution provider engaged into providing extensive, yet simple to use solutions for small and medium-sized Enterprise.
- eBizArchiveTM: an open standard Enterprise Records management application for archiving documents & records.
- eBizFlowTM: a Workflow management solution that results in improved productivity, increased accountability, help with compliancy and added structure around all processes.
EMC Documentum – Enterprise Content Management
Collaboration and Document Management — Manage documents in a single repository while using secure, web-based workspaces to execute dynamic projects and processes. Digital Asset Management — Store, search, access, modify, and repurpose rich media assets, including photographs, design graphics, streaming video,and Flash animations, within a centralized repository. Document Capture — Transform content from paper, fax, and electronic sources into business-ready content suitable for processing by enterprise applications.
Oracle ECM – Enterprise Content Management
- Oracle Content Management offers enterprise wide content management on a single platform with these products:
- Oracle Universal Content Management—Manages the entire spectrum of unstructured content and includes solutions for :-
- Documentation management—Effectively and efficiently captures, secures, shares, and distributes digital and paper-based documents and reports
- Web content management—Provides multisite Web content management for internal and external sites to help organizations maintain accurate, current Web content across the enterprise
- Digital asset management—Helps organizations store, find, view, and use digital assets quickly and protects assets by making approved versions accessible only by approved users
- Oracle Universal Records Management—Allows organizations to control the creation, classification, retention, and destruction of business records
- Oracle Imaging and Process Management—Enables the annotation and markup of images, automates routing and approvals, and supports high-volume applications for billions of items
- Oracle Information Rights Management—Secures and tracks the use of sensitive documents and e-mails—even when copies are sent beyond your own network
Application & Database Technology Services Offering
- We have highly experienced Certified DBA team with knowledge on wide areas of database technology. We offer following DBA services
- Database performance tuning, optimization(Oracle 7,8i,9i,10g,11g)
- Microsoft SQL Server Database Administration(Versions 2000, 2005, 2008)
- Microsoft Dot.Net Application development & Web Technologies
- Database & Application cross platform migration (Windows, Unix, Linux, Solaris)
- Oracle ERP Apps DBA (Version 11.5.10. R12)
- Oracle Application Server Installation, configuration & administration
- Database Security(DB Vault, Labels, SOD design for ERP)
- DataGuard – Stand by DB for Disaster recovery
- Database upgrade, patching, cloning
- Database Clusters on multiple nodes for High Availability (RAC)
Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
- ZBM offers best in class HRMS systems that is made for Middle East market.
- We partner with Accentia ME to offer Implex HR management solution which is international standards and best practices based Human capital management software solution designed for the Middle East Region requirements in its basic foundation. It is compliant with the ME courtiers’ labour laws, immigration offices, common businesse rules and regulations. Implex HR enables the tools you need to effectively maintain and manage your most valuable asset “People”.
- Implex HR allows organizations to introduce international best practices in HR Management to their HR departments. The Implex HR solutions offer your organization a chance to implement international standards in HR management for Organization Structure, Recruitment, Personal management, Payroll Management, Time Management, Employee Appraisal, and Employee Training.
- 2Interact HRMS system is again a product customized for Middle East countries which follow laws and regulations of middle eastern countries.
We also have our own in-house HRMS systems for cost conscious customers as well as enterprise wide HRMS for complete functionality and integration with ERP Application.
- End Point Solution & Data Loss Prevention: Enterprise data Security is a biggest concerns for all SMB to Enterprise organizations, from hardware to enterprise software security. To address security at core we offer best in class technology that address both through ‘Beyond Encryption’.
- Anti Virus – We partner with one of the finest anti-virus solutions from e-Scan. E-Scan is award winning enterprise class product.
- Infrastructure Security Solutions: Time Attendance & Access Control Solutions , CCTV, Key Management Systems, Guard Tour etc.
- End Point Security solution from ‘Lumensions’ is transforming the logic of protection from virus, data security, enterprise security control.
- WatchGuard builds affordable, all-in-one network and content security solutions to provide defence in depth for corporate content, networks and the businesses they power. WatchGuard’s award-winning extensible threat management (XTM) network security solutions combine firewall, VPN and security services to protect networks from spam, viruses, malware and intrusions.
- Arc Sight ESM is the brain of the ArcSight SIEM platform. It analyzes and correlates every event that occurs across the organization – every login, logoff, file access, database query, etc. – to deliver accurate prioritization of security risks and compliance violations.
Other Software Products & Services
- Identity and Access Management
- ERP Segregation of Duties (SOD), ERP Security Controls
- Business Process management
- Print Management
- eFax Management
- Workflow Management
- Time & Attendance Access Control System
- Application Integration
- Infrastructure Solution
- Operating Systems – Microsoft OS, Oracle Linux)
- Microsoft Solutions Offerings – System Center, SharePoint, Dot.Net
- Custom Solution Architecture
- Annual Maintenance Contracts
- On Call Support Services
Zawawi Business Machines LLC
P.O. Box No. 9, Ruwi,
Postal Code : 112
Tel.: +968 24489923/24
Fax: +968 24489920